I love performing at Indian weddings. They’re always exciting, and even more so because I get to use my DJ skills to really bring wedding celebrations to life by playing and mixing some great music.
Working your wedding guests into a dancing frenzy
People don’t usually need much encouragement at Indian weddings to get excited, but I make sure the crowd really gets involved by working them into a dancing frenzy so that everybody has an amazing time.
A bilingual Indian wedding DJ
I’m a bilingual DJ – I speak Punjabi and English – so I always make guests at an Indian wedding feel like they’re really part of the wedding celebrations.
A specialist wedding DJ
Performing as a DJ at Indian weddings is my main area of expertise, and I’ve specialised in the following genres:
- UK chart music
- World House
DJ’ing at Indian weddings in the best locations
I’ve been DJ’ing at Indian weddings for over ten years now, so there aren’t many types of venue I haven’t performed at.
Here are some of my favourite Indian wedding locations I’ve DJ’d at:
- The Hilton Park Lane: If there is any hotel in London to symbolise luxury and opulence, it’s this one. A great place to settle into some great music. It was a truly memorable experience.
- Grosvenor House Park Lane: This 5-star hotel was a pleasure to DJ at. Everywhere I turned, there was luxury, and to top it all off I got to play some great tunes.
- The Grove, Watford: A 5-star hotel set in an 18th Century mansion, I loved DJ’ing at The Grove, Watford because of its unique atmosphere.
- Emirates Stadium: The third largest stadium in England, and home to Arsenal. This was an amazing place to play.
- Twickenham Stadium: Home of the England Rugby team, and the biggest rugby union venue in the world, Twickenham Stadium has an incredible atmosphere.
I’ve really enjoyed providing entertainment for Indian weddings as a DJ in all of these amazing venues, and I think a good Bollywood wedding DJ always brings out the best in an Indian wedding crowd.
Get in touch
No wedding is complete without music, and I can play the best Bhangra, Bollywood, or even English tracks to really get your guests going. I’m a bilingual DJ too, so I can speak to your guests in Punjabi or English, so everyone will feel part of the celebrations.
Fill out my form or call me on 07958 486585 for a quote and to see if I’m available for your wedding date.